P.F. Candle Co. Reed Diffuser "Teakwood & Tobacco"
Bold and complex, this scent starts out musky and a little bit sexy with lead notes of leather, pepper, and tobacco. A base of teak and sandalwood with a hint of orange and patchouli make this best selling fragrance popular with men and women.
Top Notes: orange leather, tobacco, amber and musk
Heart: black tea, pepper
Base: sandalwood, teak, patchouli
The Californian signature line of fragrances is now available in a different form – oil diffusers! These diffusers fill the room with fragrance without the need to light a candle.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box. Gift notes are available upon request!
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint. keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.